Golf cupcakes - Jamilah

Another order from Jamilah..this set is for her nephew..Thank u so much Jamilah for both orders..

Cupcakes
Size : M
Flavour : Vanilla
Cups : Souffle Cups
Quantity : 25pcs
Deco : Fondant
Theme : Golf






Testimony : "Yes..Delicious tatz wat was said.Ur vanilla cupcakes memang has improved according to my niece.ur chocs finished 1st.My grand nephew pulak gasak all d accessories on the golf cupcakes..hehe.good skills..keep it up!u'll be getting orders in the future..Take care"

2 comments:

Double Glazing said...

You never fail to amaze me with your brilliant cupcakes. I have an uncle who is really in to golf and I am sure that he would love these cup cakes for his birthday.

t-cher hasnie said...

Hi dear..I nk order a set of this..16 cuppies size m..

 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to Chomel Cupcakes
Design by Ccicute Design