Red and White Wedding Cake & Cupcakes

A very happy day for my dear friend,Hasni.Her wedding reception was held at Bora Ombak in KL..I'm very very amateur in making wedding cake,and yet she trusted me to prepare the cake and cupcakes on her special day..I feel so honoured..The theme is red and white roses.I gather all ideas and creativity in me and came up with this..just hoping that Hasni,hubby and her guest would enjoy the cuppies and cake.To my dear friend Hasni,thank u so much for being very supportive towards my little cupcakes business all this while.Congratulations on your wedding.I'm happy for you.Semoga berbahagia dan berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat hendaknya..

9"Fondant wedding cake
Inside-carrot walnut cake with cream cheese frosting
Weight-3kg











 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to Chomel Cupcakes
Design by Ccicute Design