THE PLANE

ordered by Zuraida's boyfriend,Adi for his daddy's belated birthday.he wanted an aeroplane theme (mentang-mentang la dia pilot..hehe).i wanted to draw a white plane with blue and red stripes,but....on second thought..emm..i don't want to bring back history as it reminds me so much of my 15 years with our national carrier.the joy,the agonies..all i kept as the sweetest memories..ok..enough bout me..back to the plane story..so,at last i painted the plane in yellow and red.my son said,'mama,this is Jeremy in Thomas the engine.but Jeremy is suppose to be white and not yellow'..and that leave me speechless for a while and then i said'this is a yellow version of Jeremy'..and he goes like'ooooo'



the cuppies will travel to Kelantan today...jauhnya cuppies tu berjalan..


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to Chomel Cupcakes
Design by Ccicute Design