HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY CINTA HATIKU,ANIQ DANIAL

It was my beloved son's birthday on 16 of April and we just arrived from Alor Setar the night before that.Eventhough I was still very exhausted due to the long journey and handling my 10moths old boy who just wouldn't sit still in the car,I gather my strength to bake at least few cuppies for Aniq.but Alhamdulillah,manage to prepare 49pcs of choc cupcakes for Aniq's birthday celebration in his kindergarten the next day.I am satisfied eventhough I feel that the deco was too simple and i did everything in a very rushing manner as it was already 6am when i finally completed everything.by then,my maid has already wake up to start her day and was surprise to see me still awake looking like Panda...Anyway,'Happy Birthday' anakanda tercinta,Aniq Danial.semoga dipanjangkan umur,dimurahkan rezeki dan menjadi anak yang soleh..Amin..






0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to Chomel Cupcakes
Design by Ccicute Design