Story of Red Fondant Cake

A story to tell behind this red fondant engagement cake..Customer actually ordered 16pcs M size fondant cupcakes with the same theme color for a price of rm110..and,I was having my promotion for wedding/engagement cake at that particular point of time..so,I called customer to ask whether she agree that I upgrade her cupcakes to an 8" fondant cake without having to pay extra..the cake actually cost rm200..which is rm90 more than what she paid..and she sounded very happy over the fone and gave a green light for me to proceed..and we even discuss about changing the wordings to something shorter to suit the cake..
And on the promised date, she came for collection and I showed her the cake,she seemed contented AND Then The Horror began...she asked for her cupcakes...my heart dropped..but still nicely I asked her 'didn't we already agree on the fone that I make the cake instead of cupcakes'then she said..'dah ramai sedara nak sponsor cake,so I nak cupcakes'..OMG..I dont know what to say..nak nangis ada..very mix feeling..I spent one whole day and night and the next day until about 5pmjust to bake and decorate the cake..my effort gone to the drain just like that..huhu..and at last ,just to satisfy her I decided to bake a fresh set of cupcakes within a very short time that night before she came and collect the next day early morning..another sleepless night for me..huhuhu..


This is what I did for her.

I started baking these cuppies at 2am and completed everything by 7am..and she got what she's asking for..hopefully she's happy..didn't get to see her that morning coz I already 'pengsan' by the time she came for collection..


4 comments:

Faryana Delight said...

apa la... wat org kusut jek... mybe dia xperasan or tsalah dengar or didn't get what different between cake n cupcake... huhuhu... poor u kak zue....

Unknown said...

I love this red cakes. Such a beautiful art work you had presented here.
dean graziosi

Siti Rahayu Mat Som said...

Wow....lawa nyer kek merah tu...I Like!!!

Susahnye misscomm mcm ni...

Suke sgt kek kak Zu~~

msniena said...

sabarlah k.zue...customer always right...so ini leh jadi pengajaran buat kita. kita buat jerk apa yg dorang order.habis cerita..kadangkala kitalah yg kena tanggung semua...masa dan kudrat kita..kita nk org happy dengan hasil kerja kita, tapi belum tentu org tu happy...sabar ya...

 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to Chomel Cupcakes
Design by Ccicute Design